The International Congress on Entrepreneurial Motivation provides the authors with valuable insights when planning their paper submission to the conference. The following demands should be implemented by all the authors:
- The manuscripts could be written both in Spanish or English (American or British).
- The length of the abstract should be between 400 and 500 words.
- You should organize your manuscript following the template available at the main website.
- The maximum number of authors per paper is 4.
- Each author can submit a maximum of 2 papers for the conference.
- All authors presenting a paper should register for the conference.